Trade Sales Advisor
• Hours: Full-time
• Contract Type: Permanent
• Location: Plymouth
• Salary up to £18,400 OTE
Join one of the biggest and most respected national eCommerce successes in our industry. Construction Materials Online is an online supplier of building materials, sold across three specialist eCommerce stores. As the company is expanding, we are seeking a self-motivated, organised and experienced Trade Sales Advisor to join our growing team based at our head office in Plymouth.
The position of the Trade Sales Advisor is responsible for building upon existing relationships in addition to gaining and maintaining new relationships with key trade customers. This will be done by providing tailored product recommendations, advising on promotions and providing details of our services.
• Contacting our existing customer base to generate new sales leads
• Researching and identifying potential new customers
• Liaising with the marketing team to identify specific trade requirements or trends
• Obtaining feedback from our customers to establish any gaps in our product range
• Providing weekly updates to the management team on customer trends and areas for development
• Help promote the company through a positive attitude and engaging with our customers
• Ensure effective creation and follow up of sales quotations, passing to the Customer Service Team where necessary.
• Be reactive and well organised with demonstrable ability to prioritise and effectively complete multiple tasks
• Up-selling products to existing customers, including key products and special offers
• Develop and retain product knowledge by attending supplier training events.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator with a good telephone manner. They will need to be computer literate and have a high standard of written and spoken English. The ability to absorb new information quickly is essential as well as being organised with a demonstrable ability to prioritise and effectively complete multiple tasks.
Experience of a similar Trade or B2B Sales role is desirable.
If you meet the skills and experience required, please email your CV and covering letter to:
Construction Materials Online is an equal opportunities employer