The Build Show. Register to win!
If you’re planning a visit to UK Construction Week this year at the Birmingham NEC, you’ll be able to see Construction Materials Online and learn about our brands, Roofing Superstore, Drainage Superstore and Insulation Superstore at stand B715, as part of the Build Show.
By registering to attend here, you’ll be entered into our prize draw to win an Ultimate Ears Megablast bluetooth speaker. (Terms and Conditions apply)
The UK’s largest built environment event, UK Construction Week (UKCW), is FREE to attend and consists of nine shows: Timber Expo, Build Show, Civils Expo, Plant & Machinery Live, Energy 2018, Building Tech Live, Surface & Materials Show and HVAC 2018 running from 9-11 October and Grand Designs Live which is open to the trade on 10-11 October.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Terms and conditions
- The promoter of the prize draw is Construction Materials Online Ltd (“CMO”), company no. 06755395, whose registered office is at Construction Materials Online Ltd, Burrington Business Park, Burrington Way, Plymouth, Devon, PL5 3LX
- The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years and over. Employees of CMO, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter, and any orders placed by such will be ignored for the purposes of the prize draw.
- By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his or her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. Duplicate orders will be ignored for the purposes of the prize draw.
- The closing date for all entries into the prize draw will be 11 October 2018 at 09:00 BST.
- CMO reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of CMO’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by CMO.
- The prizes are as stated. No cash or other alternative will be offered, and prizes are non-transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and CMO reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent or greater value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- Winners will be contacted by the email address or phone number used when placing the order. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, CMO reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- CMO will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- CMO’s decision in respect of all matters relating to this prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England
- The winner agrees to the use of his or her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrant will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.