• Hours: Full-time
• Contract Type: Permanent
• Location: Plymouth
• Salary £20k – £22k DOE
Join one of the biggest and most respected national eCommerce successes in our industry. Construction Materials Online is an online supplier of building materials, sold across three specialist eCommerce stores. As the company is expanding, we are seeking a self-motivated, organised and experienced Pricing Analyst to join our growing team based at our head office in Plymouth.
The position of the Pricing Analyst is responsible for competitor price monitoring and identifying and analysing margin improvements through market research.
- Work with the Directors to implement our pricing strategy whilst being aware of rapidly shifting changes in our market place
- Increase gross margin improvements through competitor price comparison
- Ensure there are sustainable profit margins on all products and that this is regularly reviewed
- Gain a commercial understanding of our brands and commercial requirements
- Work closely with the Purchasing Officer to analyse brand performance against financial objectives to maximise growth opportunities
- Produce reports using both our in-house systems and Microsoft Excel
- Update prices in accordance with our internal control process
- Report to senior management on competitive pricing analysis and growth
- Work with the marketing department to further develop the pricing strategy.
The successful candidate will be analytically focused and proficient with computerised systems, have a high degree of IT literacy and be a competent user of Microsoft Office. They will also need to have a commercial awareness of ecommerce. The ability to absorb new information quickly is essential as well as being organised with the ability to prioritise and effectively complete multiple tasks.
If you meet the skills and experience required please email your CV and covering letter to:
Construction Materials Online is an equal opportunities employer