Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Plymouth (mix of remote working & office based)
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 DOE
Join one of the biggest and most respected national eCommerce successes in our industry. cmostores.com is an online supplier of building materials, sold across seven specialist eCommerce stores. As the company is expanding, we have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and results-driven SEO Executive to join our growing team based at our head office in Plymouth.
The SEO Executive role would suit a mid-weight SEO, or junior SEO who is looking to progress towards mid-weight. Supporting SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimisation and keyword expansion research. Working with internal SEO specialists, copywriters and marketers and working with external agencies to ensure Organic reach is constantly monitored, analysed and targeted improvement achieved. We encourage you to have a voice, bring your ideas to the table, in doing so you will also keep our values alive by setting the example with your own behaviours.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
- Data analysis, insight and reporting.
- Carry out keyword research, tracking and monitoring keyword movement and recommending actions to improve visibility.
- Writing engaging and unique long-form content, as well as SEO focussed copy for categories.
- Review site structure and overhaul as needed, managing redirects, sitemap and robots.txt, as well as internal link campaigns, copy and product listings.
- Work with our SEO Agency to carry out market, competitor and generic research and analysis, actioning their recommendations to improve organic performance.
- Daily use of SEO tools, ScreamingFrog, Ahrefs, SEMrush and Google Analytics to consolidate your work and analyse performance.
- Coordination with other channels (PPC, Affiliate, Marketing, Commercial) to make sure our messaging is aligned.
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO/SEM industry technology and updates, implementing those into the day-to-day work.
- Continuous landing page optimisation through testing copy, imagery, audience segmentation and offers.
- Monitor and optimise on-site search, improving the user experience and increasing conversion.
cmostores.com is an equal opportunities employer