Hours: Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Plymouth (mix of remote & office based)
Salary: £18,000 – £18,500 D.O.E.
Join one of the biggest and most respected national eCommerce successes in our industry. cmostores.com is an online supplier of building materials, sold across six specialist eCommerce stores. As the company is expanding, we have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and results-driven Quality Assurance Executive to join our growing team based at our head office in Plymouth.
The Quality Assurance Executive role is to ensure a high-quality product listing mentality across the merchandising team. They will identify and improve listings which require amendments. They will provide ongoing QA of new product listings, ensuring we deliver on our mission “To provide customers with industry-leading product choice, service and price in partnership with manufacturers through a low-cost model”.
It is important that our customer’s have a great user experience so this role will ensure that all of our listings are of excellent quality and that our customers can fully understand our products and if they meet their requirements.
- Promote a high-quality product listing mentality across the merchandising team – a right first-time approach.
- Ensure that every new product listed on the site is of the correct CMO format and have the unique CMO tone of voice. For listings which are not to the correct standard, ensure that the relevant parties are informed and educated to be able to issue improved listings in the future.
- Communicate with suppliers and manufacturers via email and on the phone, to obtain required information for products.
- Support on a quality led supplier review so we can hold them to account and support the commercial team.
- Manage and edit problematic images to ensure that they meet the CMO requirements.
- Support on an ongoing housekeeping programme. Key areas to be reported on monthly and where possible adding financial benefits to CMO.
- Raise tickets in our system for any outstanding tasks, which may include housekeeping and listing improvements.
- Support the process of introducing new products and product ranges to our websites.
- Undertake any relevant research, development or training as required
The successful candidate will have a high level of written English, excellent attention to detail and have a natural curiosity and passion for creative writing. They will be competent at using Microsoft Excel and be comfortable with using computerised data systems. The ability to problem solve and use initiative as well as being a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude is essential. Experience in a similar QA or product listing role or experience of using image editing software such as Adobe Photoshop would be advantageous.
cmogroup.com is an equal opportunities employer