Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £19,000 – £20,000 D.O.E. + discretionary company bonus scheme
Join one of the biggest and most respected national eCommerce successes in our industry. cmostores.com is an online supplier of building materials, sold across multiple eCommerce stores. As the company is expanding, we have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and results-driven Product Executive to join our growing team based at our head office in Plymouth.
Product Executives are responsible for listing new products to our bespoke eCommerce platform, maintaining existing products, and upholding the highest of standards of the CMO Group product catalogue.
Product Executives will publish search-friendly, customer-focussed product listings. Listing a product includes adding attributes to products, posting unique product copy provided by copywriters, and ensuring all commercial aspects (product specifications, data sheets, and images) are true and correct. A flow of new products will be available with planned launch dates which need to be adhered to.
Alongside this primary piece of work, Product Executives will confidently and accurately implement requests from Commercial teams. For example, implementing a pack size change to a range of products, moving products from one category to another, updating prices, or changing lead times.
- To prioritise and manage workload to hit individual KPIs and to change products, where requested, in a timely manner
- To add new product listings, either individually or as a range, to the CMO Group websites, upholding the highest standards across each listing
- To liaise with Product Copywriters and SEO Executives to ensure products meet SEO standards in the business and boast unique product copy per product
- To ensure all relevant product data is considered and added to a product, including but not limited to data sheets, product brochures, multiple images, attributes, and price breaks
- To be accountable for all products the Product Executive is listing, ensuring the Commercial team are pleased with the final listed product
- To update, change and remove products as and when requested, including but not limited to amending pricing, changing product category location, updating lead times and stock availability
- To assess the urgency and the requirement of any request coming in from around the business to prioritise changes and work to deadlines
- To contribute to a continual programme of updating historic products to match our high standards of listing moving forwards
The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail, including spelling and pricing errors. They will have working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel. Previous experience listing product on an eCommerce platform or a familiarity with Jira or similar project management systems would be advantageous along with any previous knowledge of the construction industry.
cmogroup.com is an equal opportunities employer