Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Flexible/remote – occasional need to visit Plymouth, Letchworth, Stoke on Trent & Ipswich.
Salary: £23k – £28k DOE + discretionary company bonus
Join one of the biggest and most respected national eCommerce successes in our industry. cmogroup.com is an online supplier of building materials, sold across six specialist eCommerce stores. We are seeking a self-motivated, organised, experienced and high performing PPC Specialist to join our team.
The successful applicant will have demonstrable experience handling paid media campaigns across various channels, specifically Google, Bing, Facebook with a solid understanding of Google Shopping. They will be expected to create, manage and optimise campaigns across several of our key product categories.
They will play a fundamental role in managing & developing paid media campaigns that drive our business forwards. They be working closely with our category and marketing campaign teams, delivering an integrated approach to generate new customers. They be supported by very experienced colleagues, all with a relentless focus on ensuring that customer experience is at the forefront of everything we do as a digital leader in our industry. They will also provide support with key projects including acquisitions, potential migrations, and new vertical launches.
Our goal is to lead the way when it comes to user experience, not only in the construction industry, but the ecommerce industry as a whole.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- To ensure that all PPC accounts managed by you have a robust commercial strategy in place, in line with our overall Acquisition and Business strategy.
- To devise, implement and run innovative campaigns across Company accounts in line with Company goals and objectives.
- To manage spend in line with strategy and ensure that we deliver sales within company ROAS guidelines.
- To measure the effectiveness of the campaigns, to achieve increases across these campaigns in traffic and conversions and to ensure delivery against all other agreed key performance indicators.
- To use a variety of proprietorial and third-party tools to compile and draw insight from both company-specific, sector-specific and generic industry data, in order to better understand user trends and behaviour and add context to the performance of the Company’s advertising accounts.
- To produce monthly reports for management containing a robust description of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the agreed key performance indicators and metrics.
The successful candidate will be Google Ads certified. They will have experience running PPC campaigns, particularly Google Shopping and have a strong understanding of bid/budget performance management. They will have a good understanding of attribution models and a strong commercial awareness of e-commerce.
A working history within an ecommerce and or building materials business, experience with CRM systems and data analysis is advantageous. Facebook Certification and Bing Accreditation is also beneficial.
cmogroup.com is an equal opportunities employer