Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £18,128 + Incentives
Join one of the biggest and most respected national eCommerce successes in our industry. cmogroup.com is an online supplier of building materials, sold across six specialist eCommerce stores. We are seeking self-motivated, organised and experienced Customer Service Advisors to join our team based at our head office in Plymouth.
The position of the Customer Service Advisor is to deal with routine and specialist after-sales enquiries in a pleasant and helpful manner and to be responsible for delivering the highest level of customer service either via online chat, by phone or email. This is a customer facing role in our sales and service environment with ambitious targets to help us achieve our goals. Alongside speaking to customers, you will also be required to engage with our suppliers and other business areas to resolve customer issues. Dealing with complaints when they arise, you will work quickly to resolve customers problems and escalate them appropriately when further support is required. General day to day duties will include but are not limited to responding to queries, taking payments, raising refunds or cancellations and dealing with customer issues.
- Act as first point of contact for the Company, dealing with routine and specialist enquiries in a pleasant and helpful manner, communicating relevant information to colleagues or referring to others as appropriate
- Liaising with suppliers, as required, to work through customer issues
- Help promote the company through a positive attitude while engaging with our customers, colleagues and suppliers
- Escalate customer issues to the Team Manage or Senior Advisor
- Ensure work is completed within SLA’s
- Maintain and follow up on-going issues
- Entering accurate notes into a database, including dates for follow up calls
- Develop and retain product knowledge by attending supplier training events.
The successful candidate will have experience of a similar office-based customer service role. They will be an excellent communicator with a good telephone manner. They will need to be computer literate and have a high standard of written and spoken English. It is essential to also be a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude. The ability to absorb new information quickly is essential as well as being organised with a demonstrable ability to prioritise and effectively complete multiple tasks.
Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, accuracy under pressure, a consistently ‘right first time’ work ethic, flexible in approach and the ability to meet deadlines are essential in this role.
cmogroup.com is an equal opportunities employer